Spring is a time for girly prints, bright colors… Just everything girly. I love being girly, but sometimes I have to add my little “edginess” to it. Hence, the spikes and skull rosary. I’m still going through my blazer obsession guys, so bare with me
WEARING: Tarina Tarantino skull rosary in black, Oliver Peoples “Donyale” sunglasses, Metropark hematite spike bracelet, hematite pyramid double-ring, navy blue 3/4 sleeve blazer and black stud earrings, Michael Kors white ceramic watch, Nordstrom white tank, True Religion “Julie” denim in pebble with black stitching, Prada nylon puffer bow flats and Louis Vuitton Empriente Luminues bag in infini.
I know, I know. You guys must be sick of my LV bag, MK ceramic watch and Oliver sunglasses. I can’t help it! They are my favorite things! That and I’ve been too lazy to switch bags lately. This one is just so easy because it matches with everything. I’ll change in the next pictures, promise.
In my previous post, I mentioned that I’ve been “cheating on clothes/bags/shoes for entertainment” and this is exactly what I mean..
Nintendo DS Dragon Quest VI (courtesy of Nintendo), 999, Nintendogs 3DS and Super Street Fighter 3DS
DJ Hero 2! I have the first one and I was going to eventually pick up the second one. It’s on sale for $29!
PS3 controller recharge stand. *HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Metropark long-sleeve button up, navy blue blazer and brown leather jacket.
Jewelry tray and angel wing accessory stand
Black & Decker coffee maker (since I’m pretty sure I broke my roommates) and a griddle! Just to make the perfect pancakes
MISSING: Black Swan bluray and Tangled bluray. Two very G R E A T movies!
This past weekend I had a lot of things going on; My cousin, Kristoffer’s 27th birthday and my nephew, Jalen’s 6th birthday. I didn’t have the chance to take too many pictures at Kristoffer’s birthday but we did have some fun. He took some blow jobs shots that I didn’t have the chance to take a picture or video record it (like he did to me on my b-day which they like to call “the longest blow job ever“).
I forgot to bring my Nikon or Cybershot so I had to use my iPhone for the pictures. The quality isn’t as great. My apologies.
We celebrated Jalen’s birthday at Shakey’s Pizza Parlor which is located in the Waipahu area. It was pretty fun. They have thin crust pizza with a game room in the back. JKO and I must’ve won the kids at least 2,000 tickets. Haha. It must be all the practice we get at D&B :X
01. My Aunty Leila and Auntie Josie taking pictures of each other and sending it on Facebook to tag everyone. These two (and my uncle who isn’t in the picture) are infamous for taking videos and pictures and putting it on Facebook. Even the most embarrassing ones :/
02. My Aunty Myrna and her little son Ian (I don’t know the other two kids on the right) waiting for the birthday boy.
03 & 04. Jalen standing next to his birthday cupcakes and not wanting to take pictures. He’d rather ditch us and his presents for video games.
Since I was already in the Waipahu area I had the chance to go to Hawaii’s first Jollibee’s which I’ve heard so much about.
01. A picture with the Jollibee’s mascot. I’m on the right with my douche-bag white Gucci shades and my cousin, Chery, on the left. She’s wearing the outfit I bought her for Christmas.
02. Me wearing Gucci white aviator sunglasses, Obey “OG” long sleeve sweater, LV x Steven Sprouse graffiti Speedy 30, True Religion Joey Cut-off shorts, LV Multicolore 4-key holder and Jordan XI “Cool Greys”.
03. Jollibee’s spaghetti + chicken combo. Their chicken is pretty good and their spaghetti is sweet. Which I’m not used to.
04. Their palabok. Which cannot compete with my Mommas <3
05. Extra food I bought for my Mom & Dad to try out.
Later that day I went to Jalen’s house to watch him open his presents. Since he’s a spoiled video game brat, I bought him a Nintendo DS Kung Zhu pet + game. We also played Donkey Kong Country Returns on his Wii. WHICH IS AWESOME! I recommend it if you’re looking for a Wii game
We ended the day with intentions to watch The Green Hornet. But of course they were sold out so we watched Little Fockers which was pretty funny so the night ended well.
I love my life!
Jordan 1 anodized black.
The only anodized that I really loved. All of them are dope though.
Louis Vuitton Multicolore key/card holder.
Juicy Couture C/Z Stud Earrings.
A box in a box in a box.. Box..?
Louis Vuitton Damier Eva Clutch
The best part of Christmas is being with my family. To see my nephew rip open gifts and freak out to why he has so many XBox 360 stuff with no Xbox 360 was awesome. He literally screamed with every gift he opened. Especially when his very last gift was the XBox 360 + Kinect that he wanted and asked Santa for (he’s a brat and the only grandchild). Watching people dance on Dance Central for the Kinect was awesome. ESPECIALLY when you dance to “Crank Dat” and “Teach Me How to Jerk”. HAHA. I love my family and if I haven’t already said it enough, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE CHRISTMAS WISHES AND PRESENTS! Especially for the almost “G” that I got
Next year I need to ask for some tupperware.
Oh and wish me and JKO luck for getting the Infinity KTHNXBAI!
On my bags: Kidrobot yummy donut plush keychain, Louis Vuitton Multicolore black silk bandeau, and Q-Pot macaroon charm.
Left to right: True Religion denim leggings “Casey” skinny, Bliss hand lotion, MAC makeup bag with MAC Dazzleglass, MAC Superglass, Nars clear lipgloss, YSL lipstick and F21 manicure set in it; Chanel glasses, Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite iPhone case with 3GS in it, GNC pill case, Louis Vuitton Multicolore small ring agenda with Hello Kitty key chain (it has a Go Smile and Floss in the HK key chain), Poo drops, Chanel lipstick, Metropark gold hoop earrings, Juicy Couture ring, Louis Vuitton denim wallet, Louis Vuitton Monogram check book and car keys.
Continue: Louis Vuitton Multicolore 4-ring key holder, NBK 2K11 ps3 game that I bought for my cousin because he said he wanted it and right after I buy it, he says “nevermind” fucker! Work keys and bag holder.
I am quite aware that I carry a lot of stuff and that’s why I’m getting a clutch. I need to try to minimize as much things as I can because the bags are getting heavier.
How the charm looks on my bag.
From my cousin Chery, her husband Mark and my nephew Jalen.
I really think that the best present I got was the card my 5 year old (next month 6 y.o.) nephew wrote for me. It really made me sad when my cousin told me that he was crying and wanted to come to D&B with everyone else Otherwise that, I had a lot of fun playing and killing people in all kinds of video games. I wish the bartenders we’re better at making drinks so I could’ve had MORE fun. We have to go back to Reyn’s Bar and Grill. Haha
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAVING FUN WITH ME!
Jordan 13 Retros “Flint”
Dance Central for the Kinect
Rune Factory 3 for Nintendo DS
Nyko Intercooler for my PS3 Slim
As a mini-gamer I had to pick up the things that I need to maintain the life of my consoles and some games of course. After watching all the “Dance Central” commercials and after playing the Kinect with my family I just had to have it. I can’t wait to play Dance Central with my family. Plus, I felt obligated to pick it up since I reserved it (and never picked it up on the release date). And the same obligation went towards Rune Factory 3 (which I did start playing and is pretty good so far). The Jordan’s was just to have because they were sold out every where and since I fit kids, it’s cheaper.
I’m broke now -__________-*
On almost everyone’s wish list, including mine, are wishing for a Microsoft Kinect. I got mine a few weeks ago (on the release date) and I never tried it until this past Thanksgiving. I brought it to my family’s dinner and everyone had fun. I know someone in my family recorded us rapping on Def Jam Rapstar to “Get Low” by Lil’ Jon & The East Side Boys (Awww… Skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet. HAHA).
Ok. So I went a little off topic about the Kinect. But to get back on track with it the cost of a Kinect standalone (assuming that you already have an XBox 360) is $149.99 and it comes with the sensor bar, appropriate wires and the Kinect Adventures game (which is worth $49). You have to make sure that you have enough room to play which is about 6′-10′ feet away from the Kinect sensor and TV. It watches you and submits your movements into the game play. The accuracy of it is pretty great. I played the Kinect Adventures, which is pretty hilarious (especially if you play with others). The surprise attack is that it takes pictures of you while you’re playing so you look like a total idiot (haha).
I also picked up Dance Central and so far it’s pretty awesome. I had a lot of fun and the song choices are easy to pump yourself up to. You’re moving a lot in this game and you would think that the accuracy wouldn’t be as great but it keeps up with you, almost flawlessly.
I rate the Microsoft Kinect a 4 stars out of 5! I highly recommend it, it’s a great add-on to the XBox 360.
So when I decided to attempt this 30 day blog the second time around, I refused to put the same answers and this one is going to be a tough one since shopping is the most ultimate perfect perfectest date.
I’m not the “romantic” type and I will literally laugh at anything cheesy. Let’s keep it for the movies and TV people. I’m not an actress so I don’t like it!
Take me to a place where I can kick your ass. I want to school you in Skee Ball, out score you in basketball and finish first in a racing game. I want it to be fully known where your place is. 2nd place. Haha Oh and then take me shopping
It’s that time of year again for my ridiculous wish/check list
Especially since Christmas & my birthday is coming up. I hear that I’m a hard person to shop for. Go figure :X
01. Sony A33 DSLR camera. Apparently this is the smallest DSLR out right now. I tested this guy and he’s pretty bad ass.
02. Kinect for the XBOX 360. The new, no controller, technology. You are the controller. — 111610: Picked up the Kinect on the release date. 03. Louis Vuitton Multicolor 4-Key Holder. The one that I have, yellow LV mini-lin 4-key holder, is dirty as fuck. So it’s necessary that I get a new one. I know, it’s white, but at least it’s not a type of material that gets dirty so quickly. — 121410: Got a Louis Vuitton black Mulitcolore 4-Key holder for my birthday. 04. Louis Vuitton Damier Card / Key Holder. I would like this as an accessory for one of my LV bags. — 122510: Got the LV Multicolore black key pouchette and a Damier Azur key pouchette on 020311. 05. Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite or Monogram Macassar Messenger. I feel like I need one of these for traveling and carrying documents / work material. This will be my “hobo” day bag that I can wear when I feel… Like a hobo. Haha. — 020311: I was looking for a messenger and I got the Louis Vuitton Empriente Luminues in the infini color
06. Louis Vuitton iPad case in Damier Graphite. This has still been on my hit list since it’s been sold out for so long. The only problem that I might have is that the sides might peel like the iPhone 3G version :/
07. Louis Vuitton or Chanel or Christian Louboutin flats. Just something to wear all the time that’s not sneakers. — 020311: I got a pair of Burberry flats, Louis Vuitton Lovely Ballerina Monogram flats and Chanel slipper/sandals with camilla roses. 08. These colorful knives that I saw at Target that specify what the knives are for OR a very nice pair of knives. 09. Dyson ball (purple) vacuum cleaner. 10. An electric griddle.