I’ve been having the worst shoe/bag obsession lately. I feel like I need to get as many things as I can before I buy a house and all my money goes to mortgage I find that if I get these things (which I’ve been watching for weeks, some even months) that I will be content for a long while (I’d like to believe this).
I’d also like to plug some amazing blogs that I found recently. Their links are in the description below. These three gal’s are just so adorable and I admire their style and photo skills
01. Juicy Couture Starter Charm Bracelet in lavender. I love Juicy Couture accessories. Especially this bracelet because it goes easily with majority of the outfits that you have. I currently have the gold, gunmetal, silver and pink. This lavender would be a perfect addition to the ones I already have. — GOT!
02. Valentino Garavani Slingbacks which I saw on The Chloe Conspiracy. She looks so adorable in wear these. The pyramid studs are very me and with that taupe-ish color it’s… Perfect.
03. MOD Cloth’s layered striped top. Think back to Sex in the City 2 where Samantha is looking for a dress. The outfit she was wearing is right up my alley on style. This top from Mod Cloth is close in style. I found this website through Cess Oviedo‘s blog.
04. Christian Louboutin Pigale Purple Pump. Purple has always been one of my favorite colors. My heel collection needs to catch up with my bag and clothing collection Plus it’s a great *POP* to simple outfits.
05. Christian Louboutin Pigale Stud Pump. I really want these in either black or white. Which I know is very hard to come by (I’ve checked online). I will get one eventually! I’ve been admiring these for a very long time. They can make any outfit edgy. Like black nail polish.
06. Christian Louboutin Pigale Patent Pump. A classic piece that every woman needs in their closet!
07. Frankie B. Showstopper Skinny. I have a ton of skinny denim especially from Frankie B. The thing that draws me to this pair is that there is black pyramid studs under the rips. I told myself that I would stop buying dark denim for this spring/summer but these are great going out denim.
08. Louis Vuitton Empriente Luminues. I finally decided on this color or the dark blue. Even though I’m sold on this brown, I keep telling myself that I have so many brown bags :/ This beauty is roomy and has the messenger option which I have been looking for. — I got this bag in the infini color.
09. Yves Saint Laurent ring. Another piece of accessory that I’ve been always watching online. I just recently seen this purple / blue color after I’ve been keeping tabs on the pink / coral color.
10. Louis Vuitton / Prada / Chanel flats. I just want to get a pair. Like I previously stated, I need to catch up on my shoe/heel collection. I saw these black Prada bow flats on I’m Style-ish and they looked so cute on her. Good thing that I have friends who work at my favorite stores. They are able to tell me whether they get them back in stock. Which my local Prada is sold out of. Boo. — I got the fold-up Burberry flats and Chanel sandals. I also bought a pair of Louis Vuitton Monogram flats.
11. Hello Kitty Bag Hanger. So I’ve come to the conclusion that I will buy a bag hanger for each and every one of my bags. I keep forgetting to switch them over and it’s just getting ridiculous. I love this HK style because you can hang it as a keychain on your bag and the hook is hidden behind HK’s face. This also comes in a silver. I feel so stupid because 3-5 birthdays ago one of my friends bought me a pretty pink crystal heart bag hanger and at the time I had no idea what it was. Now I can’t find it. Sorry Mabel if you are reading this! I have been still looking for it.
12. Louis Vuitton Favourit Rose Vernis bracelet. One of the SA’s in LV Ala Moana showed me this a few weeks ago and it is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Unfortunately they are sold out of this rose color that I wanted. — I got the Monogram for VDAY
CONCLUSION: Everything I want is sold out. Or I can buy them online, but I don’t get to try them on in person. Which I hate.
What I wore to work today. Comfortable shittt.
*Asterisk means that it’s a substitute picture what I list is the actual thing I wore
Tarina Tarantino Skull stud earrings (from my cousin)
Metropark white/grey stripe scarf.
Michael Kors ceramic watch.
Oliver Peoples “Donyale” sunglasses
*Obey black v-neck tee
Louis Vuitton Vernis PM Alma
Jordan Retro 11 “Space Jams”
True Religion “Johnny” (straight legs no flap-pocket)
This past weekend I had a lot of things going on; My cousin, Kristoffer’s 27th birthday and my nephew, Jalen’s 6th birthday. I didn’t have the chance to take too many pictures at Kristoffer’s birthday but we did have some fun. He took some blow jobs shots that I didn’t have the chance to take a picture or video record it (like he did to me on my b-day which they like to call “the longest blow job ever“).
I forgot to bring my Nikon or Cybershot so I had to use my iPhone for the pictures. The quality isn’t as great. My apologies.
We celebrated Jalen’s birthday at Shakey’s Pizza Parlor which is located in the Waipahu area. It was pretty fun. They have thin crust pizza with a game room in the back. JKO and I must’ve won the kids at least 2,000 tickets. Haha. It must be all the practice we get at D&B :X
01. My Aunty Leila and Auntie Josie taking pictures of each other and sending it on Facebook to tag everyone. These two (and my uncle who isn’t in the picture) are infamous for taking videos and pictures and putting it on Facebook. Even the most embarrassing ones :/
02. My Aunty Myrna and her little son Ian (I don’t know the other two kids on the right) waiting for the birthday boy.
03 & 04. Jalen standing next to his birthday cupcakes and not wanting to take pictures. He’d rather ditch us and his presents for video games.
Since I was already in the Waipahu area I had the chance to go to Hawaii’s first Jollibee’s which I’ve heard so much about.
01. A picture with the Jollibee’s mascot. I’m on the right with my douche-bag white Gucci shades and my cousin, Chery, on the left. She’s wearing the outfit I bought her for Christmas.
02. Me wearing Gucci white aviator sunglasses, Obey “OG” long sleeve sweater, LV x Steven Sprouse graffiti Speedy 30, True Religion Joey Cut-off shorts, LV Multicolore 4-key holder and Jordan XI “Cool Greys”.
03. Jollibee’s spaghetti + chicken combo. Their chicken is pretty good and their spaghetti is sweet. Which I’m not used to.
04. Their palabok. Which cannot compete with my Mommas <3
05. Extra food I bought for my Mom & Dad to try out.
Later that day I went to Jalen’s house to watch him open his presents. Since he’s a spoiled video game brat, I bought him a Nintendo DS Kung Zhu pet + game. We also played Donkey Kong Country Returns on his Wii. WHICH IS AWESOME! I recommend it if you’re looking for a Wii game
We ended the day with intentions to watch The Green Hornet. But of course they were sold out so we watched Little Fockers which was pretty funny so the night ended well.
I love my life!
Got to love making outfits on polyvore when I have no time to take my own pictures
What I wore later in the day:
Frankie B Alejandro Zipper pocket skinny denim
F21 stripped cardigan
Juicy Couture umbrella
Gucci Thwirl watch
Oliver Peoples “Donyale” sunglasses
Chanel C/Z stud earrings
Louis Vuitton Courtney clutch
Jordan Retro 11 “Space Jams”
I’m going to date this back 8 years ago at my senior prom. HAHA.
Not even online. I only went to two-three websites and I want all of these. Nonsense I tell you >:( Why can’t someone just buy it for me. *ahem, elbow nudge. My birthday is in 3 weeks. EEEEEEKKKKK!
Juicy Couture accessories
& for a cheaper price too. Damn Nordstrom charged me $100 for the black ones when online they are $85!
I love them so much that I bought it in a light tan color, but since it was so close to my skin tone I returned them. I found these camel ones online on sale for $63 with free shipping!
I keep spending money on myself when I’m supposed to finish up Christmas shopping. But I guess thats the story of every girls lives. OK back to my project.
It’s that time of year again for my ridiculous wish/check list
Especially since Christmas & my birthday is coming up. I hear that I’m a hard person to shop for. Go figure :X
01. Sony A33 DSLR camera. Apparently this is the smallest DSLR out right now. I tested this guy and he’s pretty bad ass.
02. Kinect for the XBOX 360. The new, no controller, technology. You are the controller. — 111610: Picked up the Kinect on the release date. 03. Louis Vuitton Multicolor 4-Key Holder. The one that I have, yellow LV mini-lin 4-key holder, is dirty as fuck. So it’s necessary that I get a new one. I know, it’s white, but at least it’s not a type of material that gets dirty so quickly. — 121410: Got a Louis Vuitton black Mulitcolore 4-Key holder for my birthday. 04. Louis Vuitton Damier Card / Key Holder. I would like this as an accessory for one of my LV bags. — 122510: Got the LV Multicolore black key pouchette and a Damier Azur key pouchette on 020311. 05. Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite or Monogram Macassar Messenger. I feel like I need one of these for traveling and carrying documents / work material. This will be my “hobo” day bag that I can wear when I feel… Like a hobo. Haha. — 020311: I was looking for a messenger and I got the Louis Vuitton Empriente Luminues in the infini color
06. Louis Vuitton iPad case in Damier Graphite. This has still been on my hit list since it’s been sold out for so long. The only problem that I might have is that the sides might peel like the iPhone 3G version :/
07. Louis Vuitton or Chanel or Christian Louboutin flats. Just something to wear all the time that’s not sneakers. — 020311: I got a pair of Burberry flats, Louis Vuitton Lovely Ballerina Monogram flats and Chanel slipper/sandals with camilla roses. 08. These colorful knives that I saw at Target that specify what the knives are for OR a very nice pair of knives. 09. Dyson ball (purple) vacuum cleaner. 10. An electric griddle.
Stilettos, wedges, and slingbacks, I’m already 5’8″, I don’t want to be drag status! Lol.
Because of my height, I would love to share with you guys the most anticipated shoes of my 2010 Of course, this is just the half (I’m sure)
01. Jordan Spizzies in red, black, & cement.
02. Retro 1′s anniversary
03. Retro 1′s olive green perforated
04. Retro 6′s coral rose (which I’m still thinking about)
05. Jordan Spizzies in aqua, hotpink, and cement.
Jordan Spizzies in varsity red, blue, white “fresh 85″.
07. 60+ grapes
08. Jordan Spizzies in aquatone.
I’m bound and more-than-likely going to pick up all the spizzies of 2010. It’s my favorite fusion shoe!
Since it’s 2010, I figured it’s time for a layout change, eh?