I’ve been having the worst shoe/bag obsession lately. I feel like I need to get as many things as I can before I buy a house and all my money goes to mortgage I find that if I get these things (which I’ve been watching for weeks, some even months) that I will be content for a long while (I’d like to believe this).
I’d also like to plug some amazing blogs that I found recently. Their links are in the description below. These three gal’s are just so adorable and I admire their style and photo skills
01. Juicy Couture Starter Charm Bracelet in lavender. I love Juicy Couture accessories. Especially this bracelet because it goes easily with majority of the outfits that you have. I currently have the gold, gunmetal, silver and pink. This lavender would be a perfect addition to the ones I already have. — GOT!
02. Valentino Garavani Slingbacks which I saw on The Chloe Conspiracy. She looks so adorable in wear these. The pyramid studs are very me and with that taupe-ish color it’s… Perfect.
03. MOD Cloth’s layered striped top. Think back to Sex in the City 2 where Samantha is looking for a dress. The outfit she was wearing is right up my alley on style. This top from Mod Cloth is close in style. I found this website through Cess Oviedo‘s blog.
04. Christian Louboutin Pigale Purple Pump. Purple has always been one of my favorite colors. My heel collection needs to catch up with my bag and clothing collection Plus it’s a great *POP* to simple outfits.
05. Christian Louboutin Pigale Stud Pump. I really want these in either black or white. Which I know is very hard to come by (I’ve checked online). I will get one eventually! I’ve been admiring these for a very long time. They can make any outfit edgy. Like black nail polish.
06. Christian Louboutin Pigale Patent Pump. A classic piece that every woman needs in their closet!
07. Frankie B. Showstopper Skinny. I have a ton of skinny denim especially from Frankie B. The thing that draws me to this pair is that there is black pyramid studs under the rips. I told myself that I would stop buying dark denim for this spring/summer but these are great going out denim.
08. Louis Vuitton Empriente Luminues. I finally decided on this color or the dark blue. Even though I’m sold on this brown, I keep telling myself that I have so many brown bags :/ This beauty is roomy and has the messenger option which I have been looking for. — I got this bag in the infini color.
09. Yves Saint Laurent ring. Another piece of accessory that I’ve been always watching online. I just recently seen this purple / blue color after I’ve been keeping tabs on the pink / coral color.
10. Louis Vuitton / Prada / Chanel flats. I just want to get a pair. Like I previously stated, I need to catch up on my shoe/heel collection. I saw these black Prada bow flats on I’m Style-ish and they looked so cute on her. Good thing that I have friends who work at my favorite stores. They are able to tell me whether they get them back in stock. Which my local Prada is sold out of. Boo. — I got the fold-up Burberry flats and Chanel sandals. I also bought a pair of Louis Vuitton Monogram flats.
11. Hello Kitty Bag Hanger. So I’ve come to the conclusion that I will buy a bag hanger for each and every one of my bags. I keep forgetting to switch them over and it’s just getting ridiculous. I love this HK style because you can hang it as a keychain on your bag and the hook is hidden behind HK’s face. This also comes in a silver. I feel so stupid because 3-5 birthdays ago one of my friends bought me a pretty pink crystal heart bag hanger and at the time I had no idea what it was. Now I can’t find it. Sorry Mabel if you are reading this! I have been still looking for it.
12. Louis Vuitton Favourit Rose Vernis bracelet. One of the SA’s in LV Ala Moana showed me this a few weeks ago and it is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Unfortunately they are sold out of this rose color that I wanted. — I got the Monogram for VDAY
CONCLUSION: Everything I want is sold out. Or I can buy them online, but I don’t get to try them on in person. Which I hate.