This past weekend I had a lot of things going on; My cousin, Kristoffer’s 27th birthday and my nephew, Jalen’s 6th birthday. I didn’t have the chance to take too many pictures at Kristoffer’s birthday but we did have some fun. He took some blow jobs shots that I didn’t have the chance to take a picture or video record it (like he did to me on my b-day which they like to call “the longest blow job ever“).
I forgot to bring my Nikon or Cybershot so I had to use my iPhone for the pictures. The quality isn’t as great. My apologies.
We celebrated Jalen’s birthday at Shakey’s Pizza Parlor which is located in the Waipahu area. It was pretty fun. They have thin crust pizza with a game room in the back. JKO and I must’ve won the kids at least 2,000 tickets. Haha. It must be all the practice we get at D&B :X
01. My Aunty Leila and Auntie Josie taking pictures of each other and sending it on Facebook to tag everyone. These two (and my uncle who isn’t in the picture) are infamous for taking videos and pictures and putting it on Facebook. Even the most embarrassing ones :/
02. My Aunty Myrna and her little son Ian (I don’t know the other two kids on the right) waiting for the birthday boy.
03 & 04. Jalen standing next to his birthday cupcakes and not wanting to take pictures. He’d rather ditch us and his presents for video games.
Since I was already in the Waipahu area I had the chance to go to Hawaii’s first Jollibee’s which I’ve heard so much about.
01. A picture with the Jollibee’s mascot. I’m on the right with my douche-bag white Gucci shades and my cousin, Chery, on the left. She’s wearing the outfit I bought her for Christmas.
02. Me wearing Gucci white aviator sunglasses, Obey “OG” long sleeve sweater, LV x Steven Sprouse graffiti Speedy 30, True Religion Joey Cut-off shorts, LV Multicolore 4-key holder and Jordan XI “Cool Greys”.
03. Jollibee’s spaghetti + chicken combo. Their chicken is pretty good and their spaghetti is sweet. Which I’m not used to.
04. Their palabok. Which cannot compete with my Mommas <3
05. Extra food I bought for my Mom & Dad to try out.
Later that day I went to Jalen’s house to watch him open his presents. Since he’s a spoiled video game brat, I bought him a Nintendo DS Kung Zhu pet + game. We also played Donkey Kong Country Returns on his Wii. WHICH IS AWESOME! I recommend it if you’re looking for a Wii game
We ended the day with intentions to watch The Green Hornet. But of course they were sold out so we watched Little Fockers which was pretty funny so the night ended well.
I love my life!
Jordan 1 anodized black.
The only anodized that I really loved. All of them are dope though.
Louis Vuitton Multicolore key/card holder.
Juicy Couture C/Z Stud Earrings.
A box in a box in a box.. Box..?
Louis Vuitton Damier Eva Clutch
The best part of Christmas is being with my family. To see my nephew rip open gifts and freak out to why he has so many XBox 360 stuff with no Xbox 360 was awesome. He literally screamed with every gift he opened. Especially when his very last gift was the XBox 360 + Kinect that he wanted and asked Santa for (he’s a brat and the only grandchild). Watching people dance on Dance Central for the Kinect was awesome. ESPECIALLY when you dance to “Crank Dat” and “Teach Me How to Jerk”. HAHA. I love my family and if I haven’t already said it enough, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE CHRISTMAS WISHES AND PRESENTS! Especially for the almost “G” that I got
Next year I need to ask for some tupperware.
Oh and wish me and JKO luck for getting the Infinity KTHNXBAI!
All these pictures describe everything that I want and wish for my special day
I love chandeliers and the more the merrier. Of course, tastefully done with different sizes.
Hot pink &/or purple is going to be the colors that I choose for my day!
Macaroons because they’re colorful & beautiful!
I’m going to date this back 8 years ago at my senior prom. HAHA.
One of the downfalls in 2009 was that my dear Grandma passed away. Who knew that her passing would bring the Jove family closer than ever (the upside). This January has passed by really quickly. My nephew, Jalen, turned five years old, and my cousin Kristoffer (guy in the silver Stussy jacket and white Obey shirt) turned 26. Here’s one warning: If someone offers to buy you a drink called the “Gorilla Fart“, RUN, RUN AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN. Also, don’t piss off the waiters, they are bound to mess you up with alcohol.
The month is almost winding down and one of the biggest things happening this month is my Grandma’s funeral and wake service. Which starts today. If anyone who knows my grandmother (Mercedes Jove), can make it. Please come and support the Jove’s at Mililani Mauka Mortuary at 6PM. If not, God bless your family and take care of one another.
Pictures of the family during this time will be coming soon. My family is making it a thing to take more and more pictures.
We love you grandma <3