After meeting with my realtor JKO and I decided to go shopping (and this is why I don’t like to be off with him on the same days). I had a pretty good shopping day. A few blogs ago, “A Blazed Obsession“, I went on for a whole blog about adding some blazers into my wardrobe and I successfully found two!
They look much better unbuttoned. And yes I am one of those people who buy things they like in all colors
I’m also pretty late on this HK brush set from Sephora. They have been sold out for so long that I finally got my hands on it.
Also, a few blogs ago I bought some nail polishes that I haven’t gotten around to using. I know it’s some random brand but I have to say, this random brand is better than OPI imo. This brand dries quickly, you only need to coat twice at most, and it doesn’t chip easily. It’s been a few days now and it’s still intact.
I wanted to take an “Outfit of the Day” picture, but the weather is pretty bad. I was lucky to even get a little sunlight for these pictures. Hopefully the weather is ok tomorrow! – EDIT: I just threw together my outfit on polyvore.
What I wore:
*Asterisk means that it’s a substitute picture and what I list is what I actually wore.
Michael Kors white ceramic watch.
Metropark gold hoop earrings.
Louis Vuitton Empriente Luminues in Infini.
*Eden in Love gold chain necklace with little flowers.
*American Rag printed floral tank.
Oliver Peoples “Donyale” sunglasses.
*Steve Madden “Tippper” in Sienna (same style in the picture, just in a different color).
True Religion Joey Cut-off denim shorts (but in a lighter shade of denim).
*Louis Vuitton White Multicolore Koala clasp cuff.
With my cousin and her husband. Well, whenever they decide that they are ready! Jeez, it’s been 2 hours already.
What I am wearing:
Oliver Peoples “Donyale” sunglasses.
Louis Vuitton Multicolore Courtney Clutch in black.
Tarina Tarantino black skull stud earrings.
Michael Kors white ceramic watch.
Juicy Couture gem and stud pyramid ring.
Tarina Tarantino black skull rosary.
F21 gunmetal crystal bracelet.
Metropark leopard top.
Frankie B black ripped denim.
Steve Madden grey leather boots with buckle.
I’m getting the hang of this tripod! I’ll be going to Yogur Story again and I will be trying something different so stay tuned for pictures!
P.S. Don’t you just love my big Yummy Donut pillow in the background? Lol
This past weekend I had a lot of things going on; My cousin, Kristoffer’s 27th birthday and my nephew, Jalen’s 6th birthday. I didn’t have the chance to take too many pictures at Kristoffer’s birthday but we did have some fun. He took some blow jobs shots that I didn’t have the chance to take a picture or video record it (like he did to me on my b-day which they like to call “the longest blow job ever“).
I forgot to bring my Nikon or Cybershot so I had to use my iPhone for the pictures. The quality isn’t as great. My apologies.
We celebrated Jalen’s birthday at Shakey’s Pizza Parlor which is located in the Waipahu area. It was pretty fun. They have thin crust pizza with a game room in the back. JKO and I must’ve won the kids at least 2,000 tickets. Haha. It must be all the practice we get at D&B :X
01. My Aunty Leila and Auntie Josie taking pictures of each other and sending it on Facebook to tag everyone. These two (and my uncle who isn’t in the picture) are infamous for taking videos and pictures and putting it on Facebook. Even the most embarrassing ones :/
02. My Aunty Myrna and her little son Ian (I don’t know the other two kids on the right) waiting for the birthday boy.
03 & 04. Jalen standing next to his birthday cupcakes and not wanting to take pictures. He’d rather ditch us and his presents for video games.
Since I was already in the Waipahu area I had the chance to go to Hawaii’s first Jollibee’s which I’ve heard so much about.
01. A picture with the Jollibee’s mascot. I’m on the right with my douche-bag white Gucci shades and my cousin, Chery, on the left. She’s wearing the outfit I bought her for Christmas.
02. Me wearing Gucci white aviator sunglasses, Obey “OG” long sleeve sweater, LV x Steven Sprouse graffiti Speedy 30, True Religion Joey Cut-off shorts, LV Multicolore 4-key holder and Jordan XI “Cool Greys”.
03. Jollibee’s spaghetti + chicken combo. Their chicken is pretty good and their spaghetti is sweet. Which I’m not used to.
04. Their palabok. Which cannot compete with my Mommas <3
05. Extra food I bought for my Mom & Dad to try out.
Later that day I went to Jalen’s house to watch him open his presents. Since he’s a spoiled video game brat, I bought him a Nintendo DS Kung Zhu pet + game. We also played Donkey Kong Country Returns on his Wii. WHICH IS AWESOME! I recommend it if you’re looking for a Wii game
We ended the day with intentions to watch The Green Hornet. But of course they were sold out so we watched Little Fockers which was pretty funny so the night ended well.
I love my life!
Yesterday was my cousin, Kristoffer’s 27th birthday! Man we are getting old! We went to Uncle Bo’s Bar & Restaurant located on Kapahulu. I need to really get better at taking pictures :/
This is the outfit I wore for the night. The asterisk* means that I had to use a substitute picture which is similar to what I actually wore. What I list is actually what I wore.
What I wore:
*Frankie B “Iron prepster” grey skinny denim that has white rips from the thigh all the way down to your shin.
Hellz Bellz “You can’t afford to ____ me” tank.
*Metropark black military inspired jacket that has puff sleeves and gold/bronze buttons
Louis Vuitton Multicolore Courtney clutch in black monogram.
*Metropark gold pyramid c/z stud earrings.
Juicy Couture gold charm starter bracelet.
Steve Madden black “Tippper” sandals.
*Nordstrom leather bracelet with gold studs (WHICH I LOST WHEN I GOT HOME!)
Got to love making outfits on polyvore when I have no time to take my own pictures
What I wore later in the day:
Frankie B Alejandro Zipper pocket skinny denim
F21 stripped cardigan
Juicy Couture umbrella
Gucci Thwirl watch
Oliver Peoples “Donyale” sunglasses
Chanel C/Z stud earrings
Louis Vuitton Courtney clutch
Jordan Retro 11 “Space Jams”
Here’s another one. I’ve been meaning to post it up but with work and freelance projects I haven’t had much time. What better time to do it? I mean I’m at home “sick” because I’ve been coughing and sneezing so much my throat feels like it’s on fire and it hurts to speak or swallow (no perverted jokes). Besides all that coughing, sneezing and sore throat, I’m fine (which would sound like “find” when I start sneezing. Haha.)
P.S. I had to start tagging my photos because people from tumblr.com have been using it. Which is fine, but I’d like to know more about my viewers!
Jordan 1 anodized black.
The only anodized that I really loved. All of them are dope though.
Louis Vuitton Multicolore key/card holder.
Juicy Couture C/Z Stud Earrings.
A box in a box in a box.. Box..?
Louis Vuitton Damier Eva Clutch
The best part of Christmas is being with my family. To see my nephew rip open gifts and freak out to why he has so many XBox 360 stuff with no Xbox 360 was awesome. He literally screamed with every gift he opened. Especially when his very last gift was the XBox 360 + Kinect that he wanted and asked Santa for (he’s a brat and the only grandchild). Watching people dance on Dance Central for the Kinect was awesome. ESPECIALLY when you dance to “Crank Dat” and “Teach Me How to Jerk”. HAHA. I love my family and if I haven’t already said it enough, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE CHRISTMAS WISHES AND PRESENTS! Especially for the almost “G” that I got
Next year I need to ask for some tupperware.
Oh and wish me and JKO luck for getting the Infinity KTHNXBAI!
On my bags: Kidrobot yummy donut plush keychain, Louis Vuitton Multicolore black silk bandeau, and Q-Pot macaroon charm.
Left to right: True Religion denim leggings “Casey” skinny, Bliss hand lotion, MAC makeup bag with MAC Dazzleglass, MAC Superglass, Nars clear lipgloss, YSL lipstick and F21 manicure set in it; Chanel glasses, Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite iPhone case with 3GS in it, GNC pill case, Louis Vuitton Multicolore small ring agenda with Hello Kitty key chain (it has a Go Smile and Floss in the HK key chain), Poo drops, Chanel lipstick, Metropark gold hoop earrings, Juicy Couture ring, Louis Vuitton denim wallet, Louis Vuitton Monogram check book and car keys.
Continue: Louis Vuitton Multicolore 4-ring key holder, NBK 2K11 ps3 game that I bought for my cousin because he said he wanted it and right after I buy it, he says “nevermind” fucker! Work keys and bag holder.
I am quite aware that I carry a lot of stuff and that’s why I’m getting a clutch. I need to try to minimize as much things as I can because the bags are getting heavier.
I DID NOT TAKE THIS PICTURE OR CLAIM IT AS MY OWN!
What do you think? It definitely fits my personality and JKO always said that I needed “smaller bags”. As if my LV Vernis Alma isn’t small already. This would be my lazy-I-don’t-want-to-carry-shit-around clutch
I’ve always loved the multicolor (especially the black) and the spikes just made me fall in L.O.V.E. I think this would be the best bday gift, evar
It’s that time of year again for my ridiculous wish/check list
Especially since Christmas & my birthday is coming up. I hear that I’m a hard person to shop for. Go figure :X
01. Sony A33 DSLR camera. Apparently this is the smallest DSLR out right now. I tested this guy and he’s pretty bad ass.
02. Kinect for the XBOX 360. The new, no controller, technology. You are the controller. — 111610: Picked up the Kinect on the release date. 03. Louis Vuitton Multicolor 4-Key Holder. The one that I have, yellow LV mini-lin 4-key holder, is dirty as fuck. So it’s necessary that I get a new one. I know, it’s white, but at least it’s not a type of material that gets dirty so quickly. — 121410: Got a Louis Vuitton black Mulitcolore 4-Key holder for my birthday. 04. Louis Vuitton Damier Card / Key Holder. I would like this as an accessory for one of my LV bags. — 122510: Got the LV Multicolore black key pouchette and a Damier Azur key pouchette on 020311. 05. Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite or Monogram Macassar Messenger. I feel like I need one of these for traveling and carrying documents / work material. This will be my “hobo” day bag that I can wear when I feel… Like a hobo. Haha. — 020311: I was looking for a messenger and I got the Louis Vuitton Empriente Luminues in the infini color
06. Louis Vuitton iPad case in Damier Graphite. This has still been on my hit list since it’s been sold out for so long. The only problem that I might have is that the sides might peel like the iPhone 3G version :/
07. Louis Vuitton or Chanel or Christian Louboutin flats. Just something to wear all the time that’s not sneakers. — 020311: I got a pair of Burberry flats, Louis Vuitton Lovely Ballerina Monogram flats and Chanel slipper/sandals with camilla roses. 08. These colorful knives that I saw at Target that specify what the knives are for OR a very nice pair of knives. 09. Dyson ball (purple) vacuum cleaner. 10. An electric griddle.