Blazers are the best throw-and-go piece of clothing. I’m looking through my closet and I only have two jackets that I always wear with everything. Being that I live in Hawaii, I can’t wear the beautiful coats that I always want to buy with the cashmere gloves that I always wanted *sigh. So I try to push the Hawaii weather limit by doing a light blazer or cardigan.
I’m officially on a blazer quest! I went “window” shopping. (YES I said window shopping! My spending habits this past week-or-two have been ridiculous.) I already found one blazer that I’m considering. Here’s some of the jackets I’ve seen online that I must have!
- Puff sleeves are great for someone who has broad shoulders (like me) because the puff masks the broadness.
- I love things that accent your waist-line. The tie waist really helps accentuate and gives you a figure even if your body type is narrow, like me (again!).
- Knit blazer is the easiest to care for (and they are my favorite because they have the best give). Military buttons really adds an edge to the jacket. It also accentuates the ladies
- I have yet to own a grey blazer. Grey is a great choice to lighten up your outfit. It also goes quickly into a day piece into a night piece.
- Of course you need the original classy blazer.
- The “boyfriend” blazer. Who said you can’t look good in a mans jacket?
These are ALL the pieces I need to find for my closet. Is there a style I need in my closet? What’s your favorite style jacket?