Happy Sunday! I know I haven’t posted a look in a while, I apologize. I honestly haven’t been inspired lately. I even had to force myself to even take pictures for IG! Work has slowed down a little. Now I’m doing much more
homeWORK work and up against a tight deadline before a meeting. I only can think of one thing to relieve the stress, SHOPPING!
01. Art that my father made before I was ever born. It use to have colors but because its so old, its now in the vintage browns. One day, they will be mine <3
02. Outfit of the day & spending time with my Mom! F21 shorts (buy a cute similar version here), Nordstrom top (buy here), Armani Exchange jacket (buy similar), Tory Burch bracelet (buy here), F21 bracelet (buy here), Jewelmint bracelet (buy here) and Prada flats (buy here or buy similar here and on sale!).
03. Arm candy of the day.
04. My MK trio (buy here, here and on sale here).
05. My first Jewelmint piece.
06. OOTD. Nordstrom top (buy similar), Louis Vuitton bracelet, Metropark bracelet, Frankie B denim (buy similar here or here) and Prada flats (buy here).
07. Desserts from Chelsea! Nommmm!
08. Obsessed! New pair (buy here or on sale here).
09. Shopping and actually trying stuff on. Lol. Tory Burch belt (buy here), Louis Vuitton Neverfull and F21 shorts (buy a cute similar version here).
10. Arm candy. I’m still obsessed with my Balenciaga (buy here) and Tory Burch buy here).
11. Self portrait. Playing with some lip sticks.
12. Ice cream sammiches.
13. Love my Chanel powder!
14. Homemade fish jhun, kalbi and bulgogi :O**
15. Flower Boy, Ramyun Shop. LOVED IT!! I recommend it! Who doesn’t like hot Korean boys? LOL.