Merry Christmas! I know that I’m a bit late but better late than never, right? I hope everyones Christmas was spent with family and friends! What did everyone get? I’m curious! I got a lot of things that I asked for and so excited to use them I got a bunch of tupperware, bakery sheets, home deco, towels, etc.
I’ve been neglecting my blog a little bit and I apologize. I’ve been pulling 55-60 hour weeks and I hardly have time to blog nowadays. Curious to know what I’ve been up to? You should follow me on Instagram and my username is: richeiie. Follow! Follow!! Follow!!!
01. I know when I’m busy when I can’t even straighten my hair.
02. Louis Vuitton Monogram cosmetic bag.
03. CoCo Ichiban Curry House gyoza & mabo tofu and shabu shabu curry.
04. Happy birthday & Merry Christmas to me.
05. At LV waiting for my purchase. That’s the bf.
06. Wrist candy that I wore on Christmas day.
07. Presents that are ready to be opened by my family.
08. Some jewels of the day.
09. Christmas presents.
10. Leopard Vans. The last time I had a pair of Vans was in 7th grade.
11. Steve Madden flats for work.
12. My cousin, Ben’s graduation party at Buca Di Beppo. This is my nephew, Jalen.
13. Cannoli’s from Buca.
14. The nephew, cheesing without his bottom tooth. Lol.
15. Work outfit of some day ago.
16. LV x Stephen Sprouse leopard bandeau.
17. Jaren opening his present from me on Christmas day.
18. Jaren’s way of celebrating Christmas.
19. Jaren’s present from me.
And of course I couldn’t finish this post without a reveal!